Living with a disability can be difficult, especially when you can't work. You may be struggling to make ends meet. Whether you are suffering as a result of a sudden, devastating injury or a long-term disability, you may be entitled to monthly financial benefits through federal Social Security disability programs.
We're On Your Side
- Do you feel intimidated about applying for benefits?
- Does the stack of paperwork for your Social Security Disability application make you want to give up?
- Have you already been unfairly denied?
- Are you wondering whether you are even eligible for Social Security Disability?
At Burgess & Christensen, we can answer these and other questions about disability benefits. Our firm focuses exclusively on disability law. Our Social Security Disability attorneys are accomplished leaders in this complicated field.
Over the course of more than 30 years, our firm has represented thousands of people with disabilities. We are a local firm with a proven history of successfully helping people receive the benefits they deserve and get the help they need in social security disability claims, guardianships and special needs trusts.
We understand that it’s not just your case, it’s your future.
What You Can Expect From Us
Our legal team consists of experienced lawyers and staff who share one goal: to help you get the benefits you are entitled to receive. We are all on your side. In our office, you can feel comfortable and at home.
Client-focused relationships are truly at the center of our practice. You are unique and so is your disability. When you turn to us for guidance, you can expect the following commitments from us.
- We will listen to you and strive to help you feel valued and heard.
- We will give you a fair and honest evaluation of your case upfront.
- We will let you know what to expect through each step of the process.
- We will give you an idea of approximately how long each step takes.
- We will regularly update you on the status of your case.
- We will always treat you with respect and dignity.
If You Don't Get Paid, We Won't Get Paid
You shouldn't have to pay a fortune for legal guidance. In fact, at Burgess & Christensen, you don't need to pay any legal fees upfront. We won't get paid unless you first get paid. This "no recovery, no fee" policy reflects our commitment to providing quality, accessible legal services for those who need it most.
Call 770-422-8111 for a free Case Evaluation
Don't hesitate to reach out to us by phone or in person. You can also contact us online. Based in Marietta, Georgia, our office is located near the historic Marietta Square.