We understand that it's
Not just your case,
It's your future
What you can expect from us
Our legal team consists of experienced social security disability lawyers and staff who share one goal: to help you get the benefits you are entitled to receive. We are all on your side. In our office, you can feel comfortable and at home.
Client-focused relationships are truly at the center of our practice. You are unique and so is your disability. When you turn to us for guidance, you can expect the following commitments from us.
- We will listen to you and strive to help you feel valued and heard.
- We will give you a fair and honest evaluation of your case upfront.
- We will let you know what to expect through each step of the process.
- We will give you an idea of approximately how long each step takes.
- We will regularly update you on the status of your case.
- We will always treat you with respect and dignity.
MARITTA DISABILITY LAWYER - Our Practice Areas
Marietta Social Security Disability
At Burgess & Christensen, disability law is what we do, and we do it well. In fact, helping people with disabilities is our firm's sole focus.
Parents of children with disabilities face challenging legal issues when their child transitions into adulthood. Once your child turns 18, you will no longer…
Marietta Veterans Disability
Our nation's military men and women and their families deserve our gratitude and support when service-related impairments affect their quality of life.
Free Case Evaluation
Fields marked with an * are required